Our mission is to share and disseminate transport geography research at a global level in conjunction with a wide range of national transport geography research groups and other IGU Commissions.
More about T &G Commission, please read “About us”
- Travel Grant Award Winners Announced. here.
- Special Sessions sponsored by T&G Commission at UGI-IGU Paris 2022, please click here for more detail on topics.
- New publication-2020_Mobility and Travel Behaviour Across the Life Course
- New publication– 2020_Geographies of Maritime Transport
- New publication– 2020_Special issue: Air Transport in the Global South on Journal of Transport Geography, 2020. Papers on this SI are based mainly on papers originally presented in a T&G Commission special session at the RGS 2019 Conference in London.
- New publication – 2019_ Transit Oriented Development and Sustainable Cities: economics, community and methods
9th EUGEO Congress 4-7 September 2023 Barcelona (eugeobcn23.eu)
24-25 Nov 2022, IGU Thematic Conference – Mahendragarh India
18-22 July 2022, UGI-IGU Paris France
16-20 August 2021, the 34th IGC Istanbul (wholly online)
19 March 2021, T&G Commission workshop on “Visualising Transport Geography” & Business meeting (Online) Please click here about the programme.
August 2018, IGU Quebec City Canada
August 2016, IGC Beijing China
Call for Book Proposals
Book series: Transport, Mobilities and Spatial Change
TGRG Book Series Editors Richard Knowles and Markus Hesse would like to receive ideas and proposals for new edited books or monographs.
Please get in touch via below contact details.
Professor Richard Knowles firstname.lastname@example.org & Professor Markus Hesse email@example.com
Please click here to subscribe to our mailing list.